Are you suffering from dry and frizzy hairs? Try these ayurvedic remedies to get yourself smooth and silky hairs.
If your hairs are thin, rough and lacks moisture then you have dry hairs. Dry hairs are prone to tangles and split ends. Combing dry hairs usually leads to hair fall. If the condition persists, it could lead to hair loss and lead to bald patches.
Cause of dry hairs
You may suffer from dry hairs due to one or more of the following reasons. Long exposure of hairs to the heated sun. Excessive use of heating tools on your hairs. In case you expose your hairs to dry environment for long then also you may suffer from dry hairs. It can also be due to certain medications you may be taking or nutritional deficiency.
Symptoms of dry hairs
When you suffer from dry hairs, it may go rough and thin in texture. They may show enough tangles and split ends. It may result in excessive hair fall.
Precautions for dry hairs
You may take below precautions to avoid getting your hairs more tangled and dry.
- Avoid blow drying your hairs.
- Avoid using heating tools on your hairs. In case you are using them, never use them without applying heat protector.
- Oil your hairs regularly. Avoid using harsh shampoo on your hairs which make your hairs drier. Always apply a good conditioner after washing your hairs with a shampoo. Conditioner helps retain moisture in your hairs.
- Cover your hair while you move out into the sun.
- Drink lots of water. At least daily eight glasses are recommended.
- Rinse your hair with tea water once a week. They tend to lock moisture into your hair making them healthier and smoother.
Ayurvedic Remedy 1
Take two tablespoons of coconut oil in a frying pan and add some curry leaves to it. Heat this for two to three minutes and bring it out of the flame. Allow it to cool down. Apply it on your hair and scalp and massage gently. Immerse a towel in warm water and squeeze all the water from the towel. Now apply this towel on your hairs as a wrap. Leave the wrap on your hairs for fifteen minutes. Now wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
Ayurvedic Remedy 2
Take two eggs and beat them. Now add two tablespoons of lemon juice to the eggs. Add two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix everything well and apply it on your hairs and scalp. Leave it as is for fifteen minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.